Sunday, June 18, 2006

Barack Obama from Yo Momma

Democratic powerhouse and my daughter's personal favorite

Democrats Eyeing Obama for '08

I have a busy day today with church and a trip out to my step-daughter's ranch for father's day. She and her husband live way out from Raleigh with tons of animals. At any rate I was not going to try to post today, but the link above was first thing I saw this morning as I settled in front of my computer to drink my daily Dr. Pepper and eat an All-Bran bar.

Mrs. F is quite a fan of Obama, with an Obama 2008 bumper sticker. I am also wowed by the man and look forward to seeing him in person, when I attend Pentacost 2006 in Washington at the end of the month. I am also still taken with John Edwards, because of his focus on poverty--a chief concern to me. A ticket with both of them would really bring a breath of fresh air into the party.

Time for me to run. Happy June 18 to Mrs. F


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home