Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Alice Cooper State of Mind

Yes, school's out for summer... but not forever. At least that's how I'm feeling about blogging of late. I'm at that stage where I'm feeling a little burned out again, mixed with being super busy because of work and travel. (Mrs. F and I are going to LA this weekend, where she's presenting on a panel at the AIA architectural convention--I'm well chuffed for her as this is a pretty big deal.) And frankly, I'm getting a little tired of the political tennis volleying. And with the World Cup approaching, I'm caring less and less about the fortunes of our Dear Leader.

So things are going to go kinda dark for a bit. I'm going to put pause to the morning news roundups, and will scale back my posting in general for a bit (though not entirely, as I'm sure I'll find something that will pique my curiosity or ire).

I leave you for now with a rather entertaining Powerade commercial from the UK with my new favorite soccer figure, Peter Crouch (the tall guy), with rugby star Josh Lewsey.



Crouch It!

[UPDATE] And it's shit like this that really pushes my blogging motivation lower. I'm f'ing sick and tired of giving people like Ann Coulter any credance.


1 Comments:

At 12:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I completely agree with you on Coulter! She's an abomination!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home