Thursday, June 29, 2006

In God's Name, Make Poverty History

Pentacost 2006

This is just a brief post to highlight things to come. I returned last night from Washington, DC, and leave this morning for the beach. However, later today I will begin sharing my incredible experiences at this great rally of progressive (oh, let's just say liberal) Christians against poverty. I was too tired each night to attempt to blog but took extensive notes. Poverty has long been at the top of my agenda, and it was inspiring to gather with so many people (500+) who felt the same.

You may get tired of hearing so much about poverty from me. That's our goal--to make people so tired of hearing about it that they decide to take action.

Oh, the title of this blog was one of our chants during our march to Capitol Hill.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home