Wednesday, September 21, 2005

I'm Still Learning

Here are the quotes that somehow became unreadable in the previous blog.

Scott:
So I think it's important to look at the policies, and we're glad to talk about the policies. And one question you have to come back to is, do we continue to move forward on failed policies of the past that have left too many behind, or do we think in new and bold ways to help all Americans. And this President has thought in new and bold ways and actually acted. And we are making great progress to do so.

Helen:
Q If he was so bold, why do we have 37 million people living below the poverty line?

MR. McCLELLAN: Well, do you want me to go back and talk about the economy?

Q I mean, if his policies are so great.

MR. McCLELLAN: I'll be glad to go -- more Americans are working than ever before, Helen. We've --

Q Thirty-seven million below the poverty --


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home