Saturday, February 03, 2007

Can't Wait to Get Knocked Up

A couple of trailers just got released for the forthcoming movie, Knocked Up (with Seth Rogen from the 40 Year-Old Virgin), and damn, does it look funny. First off is the extended R-rated trailer (which has some naughty words, so turn your speakers down at the workplace):



But, even better is the international teaser, which utilizes just an extended scene (again, F-bombs galore).



I might have my mind on babies a bit more right now, since Mrs. F's due date is fast approaching, but this is still damn funny.

Speaking of which, with so many things swirling around us at the moment and for the foreseeable future (i.e., the next couple of months), I've decided to take some time off from the blog. I'm going to stop doing the morning news updates, but I'm not going to go cold turkey -- I'll still post a tidbit from time to time. But posting will be extremely light as I focus on getting the last pieces of work done and spend time nesting with Mrs. F in preparation for our little guy. And ultimately, stepping back a bit will be a good opportunity for me to think some things through about my goals for the blog. I can't say for sure what Old Fogey will be up to, as she's got a lot of plates in the air (she's the busiest retired person I know) and she'll be spending time with her new grandson at some point in March.

But for now, time to get back to hitting the pregnancy books...

Labels: ,


2 Comments:

At 7:35 AM, Blogger kat said...

Hmmmm....I think I'm going to chalk this one up to your pregnancy giddiness. Though I like Katherine Heigl--she's the best part of Grey's Anatomy. And Paul Rudd...always good to see him. Otherwise I'm thinking straight to video... :-)

 
At 10:14 PM, Anonymous Drain Cleaning Janesville said...

Thanks for this blog posst

 

Post a Comment

<< Home