Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Harry Potter Featurette

Yeah, I'm feeling a bit burned out by the news of late (hence all these posts about movies). But I'm genuinely jazzed about next year's adaptation of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix thanks to the teaser trailer that we saw before Bond (now available at Yahoo!). And HPANA (the Harry Potter Automatic News Aggregator) points us to this Google video of a 4-minute behind-the-scenes sneak featurette that's currently playing on HBO:




I've got a heavy work load to complete over the next two days before taking a break for the holiday, when hopefully I'll have some time and space to read and take in a few things that I've been meaning to work out on the blog. So don't worry - the more earnest, self-righteous political/global warming/biodiesel posts will be returning.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home