Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Latest Sutton Impact & Weekly Radio Address

Sutton Impact @ Village VoiceBig Time!!!!!

Two hilarious tastes that taste great together--Ward's latest cartoon at The Village Voice, and the latest installment of the faux Weekly Radio Address with special guest star Dick "Dick" Cheney (sound file plays QuickTime). Here's a sample:
As a seasoned sportsman, of course, I comply with the hunter's code. In other words, a hunter doesn't kill anything he doesn't eat--he has to feed his family. The hunting party and I planned to have a dinner of slow-roasted quail on Saturday evening at the ranch. But as you know, I bagged a bigger game. I shot Mr. Whittington in the neck and chest area, and I followed the trail of blood, and finished him off with a clean shot to the face. For dinner I had a thigh, grilled. The meat was not as tender as I would have liked. It was a bit old. But the chef evidently took a mallet to it, basted it in a herb-wine barbecue sauce. As I understand it, it was then topped with jalapeno and garlic, gave it a Southwestern flavor.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home