Friday, October 07, 2005

What to Call Myself
"Old Fogey" challenged

I am very flattered by an objection raised to the handle "old fogey":

 
I cannot hold back any longer--I simply MUST take issue with the term "oldfogey." Knowing the guest poster personally, this is the very LAST way I would characterize this individual. Well, "Republican Sympathizer" might be the very LAST characterization...I think it's time to find a descriptive matching this Belle of the Blog, given her dynamic personality.
 


I'm just not sure what to call a sixty-year-old, unreconstructed liberal woman born in Montgomery AL and now living in Raleigh NC, who is a retired professor of African-American history, an active member of her United Methodist Church, and avid traveller. Any suggestions out there?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home