Sunday, March 11, 2007

Activity on the Blog

Yes, things have been quite active this weekend for the first time in awhile. Mrs. F and I still continue to wait for our little guy to decide he's ready to join us, and I think the waiting (which really is the hardest part) is getting to me. I like to think of myself as one who is calm and zen-like, but I'm really a "J" type in the Myers-Briggs sense:
In J-types, the preferred judging function (T or F) is extraverted (displayed in the outer world). J-types tend to prefer a step-by-step (left brain: parts to whole) approach to life, relying on external rules and procedures, and preferring quick closure.
I guess I've just needed an outlet after weeks of waiting (we had a scare that the little guy was going to come early, so we've been on standby for quite some time) as well as the plague that's descended on this house over the last couple weeks (hitting me in particular last week, but hanging on with Mrs. F for over 2 weeks).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home