Sunday, August 06, 2006

Buyers' Anger

I'm kinda proud of my customer review of this recent toaster purchase from Target/Amazon. Unfortunately, I might be too late to warn people off of it as it looks like it's no longer being sold.

Mrs. F was wary about buying a Michael Graves-designed kitchen appliance (she's not a fan of his architectural works), but we both agreed that this was one of his better efforts in his Target lineup. Unfortunately, it absolutely positively sucks (when it should obviously toast), and thusly it is dead to me.


1 Comments:

At 10:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A good toaster is a serious thing--visit this toaster museum and help support the history of this piece of equipment so many of us take for granted, but has been browning our bread and bagels forever...
http://www.toaster.org/

BTW, I use a Black & Decker model that has a nifty switch that will turn on both sides of the heating elements for toast or just one side for bagels--I Loooove my toaster.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home